Shamelessly stolen from SBG. Because, writer's block.
1. Are you privy to a secret about a famous person? Do you read gossip about famous people in magazines or online?
I am. Quite a few actually. But no one else will ever know them. I really don’t read gossip. I used to. Lost much of my appetite for made up, snarky stories about strangers.
2. Do you know of a co-worker, friend or neighbor who is currently having an affair? Are you having an affair?
I do. And I really wish I didn’t know. I don’t wanna be involved in any way. I am not. And would not.
3. Have you ever had a secret that made you the subject of gossip?
I have. Although technically, it wasn’t my secret. It was my SO’s at the time. I was just helping keep it because, love. And dumb.
4. Do you like hearing gossip? What kind interests you most, e.g. sexual behavior, drug use, lying, betrayal, etc.?
Nah. I really don’t want to know or be involved in gossip or the types of things people tend to gossip about. I will admit to getting a kick out of hearing about the new and inventive ways karma has bitten someone in the ass though.
5. Do you pass gossip on when you hear it?
Nope. Because passing it makes me involved to a level that I don’t want. I tend to be a vault. And that’s why people tell me things.
6. Do you consider telling your spouse or partner to be consistent with a promise not to tell? Is he or she trustworthy with secrets?
I don’t. If someone asks me not to tell anyone, that generally includes my partner for me. If they don’t ask, I might share it with my partner if it’s relevant. But I also tend to date people who practice discretion, so it’s never caused any problems. My only bae is Jesus, so yes, he is trustworthy.
Bonus: What is one private thing that you would like to know about someone?
I really wanna know if someone is down with something I’d like to proposition them with. But I really don’t need to know the answer. No good can come of it. Lol
Well, that’s not true. Some good can come of it. A lot of good, actually. But it’s still a terrible idea. Lol
I’d also really like to know how someone actually felt about me. Because what I thought it was, it wasn’t.