(Day 12 of 30 in 30)
I totally thought I posted yesterday. Except notsomuch. I have absolutely nothing of any importance to say. So instead, a random assortment of things. This is all I got.
1. I have had a zoo's worth of assorted pets. In my lifetime I have had; a turtle. At least half a dozen fish. A cat. Two guinea pigs. A lizard. And no less than six dogs. I am missing a few. If I could I would own; horses. Two orange cats named Cheeto and Dorito. A couple more German Shepherds. And probably a couple black labs. A pig or two. A chinchilla. Possibly some rabbits. And a large tank full of fish. Apparently, I think I am Dr. Doolittle.
2. I desperately need to stop watching Investigation Discovery. Every single show on that channel is geared towards convincing the audience that every person you will encounter, date, marry, be treated by at the hospital, or cut off on the highway is in fact a latent serial killer. It's not good for me, lol.
3. Regularly while at the gym, I find myself singing aloud or twirking in public to whatever I am listening to while working out. I have embarrassed myself and the race countless times. For that I am sorry.
4. In the next few months, I will pay off my car. I am constantly paranoid that something will happen in the meantime to keep me from this milestone. Some financial tragedy or an accident or something of the sort. It is a terrible feeling but I have no idea how to get rid of the anxiety.
5. To that end though, I am going to enjoy a few years of not having a car note while I aggressively pay down my student loans. But I am pretty sure when I'm ready for another car note, I will be buying a Camaro. Probably white. I will name it Lisa Raye and keep a pre-printed ticket book in my glove compartment for all the tickets I am sure to get.
6. Gas prices just ain't never trying to go back down, huh? I have made some semblance of peace with how much it costs me to fill up my truck, but DAWG. THESE AIRLINE TICKETS. Fall/Winter is always travel heavy for me, but the airline industry is not trying to make it easy for me. Or at least not without pushing me to turn to a life on the pole.
7. I rarely if ever enjoy the popular books everyone else does. You know how everyone else was breathlessly in love with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? I never finished it. I tried four times. I'm not here for it. The same goes for all the Game of Thrones series, that God awful 50 Shades of Gray shit, and probably pretty much everything everyone has unequivocally loved over the last 5 years. The only exception is The Hunger Games.